Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time?
- Production time is 5-7 business days, however rush service is available for a fee. Please call to inquire if you need an order ASAP.
How will my order be presented?
- All of our etched wine bottles come in an organza bag & inside a custom recyclable shipper to protect your wine during shipping.
- Check out our accessories page to view additional accessory options
Why is the shipping charge $14.95?
- Shipping alcohol requires us to obtain an adult signature. The shipping costs are a little higher than your average online order due to many alcohol policies that are legally out of our control. We do our best to keep it as low as possible!
What is your Shipping Policy?
- The Customer is responsible for having an adult, 21+ years of age or older, available to sign for & accept the shipment.
- Please send your wine to a home or business address where an individual at least 21 years of age is available during regular business hours to sign.
- By law, all alcohol orders require an adult signature for delivery.
- UPS will make up to 3 delivery attempts and it is the responsibility of the Customer to make alternate arrangements if necessary.
- After 3 attempts, your package will be sent back to Mano’s Shipping Department.You will then be notified if you would like the package sent back to you.
- Each shipment is subject to additional shipping charges.
Where can I ship my order?
- We can ship to most locations in the United States. Each state has its own unique laws about liquor and there are a couple of states where alcohol cannot be shipped.
- States we cannot ship to: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, & Utah. You will be notified when ordering if a state you've selected is one of those places.
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping laws, please contact us at email@example.com
Can an item be returned?
- Custom Bottles: we do not accept returns once a final proof has been approved.
- Other Issues: If your bottle is damaged or an error has been made, please contact customer service via the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why custom etched wine?
- Our custom etched wine is a true work of art that is sure to be enjoyed and remembered by any recipient. Each bottle is carefully deep-etched and hand-painted on outstanding wine - the quality of the art and wine are second to none.
- Custom etched wine bottles are the perfect corporate gift or personal gift - clients, friends, employees and friends will have this keepsake even after the wine is gone.
- If the idea exists - we can put it on a wine bottle. City skylines, corporate logos, names, dates, quotes - anything!
- We cannot etch any logo that we aren't licensed with. Check out our sports teams to see what teams/schools are currently available.
- If you have further questions about customizing, please don't hesitate to contact our specialists at email@example.com or 816-471-2744.
- MLB™ Bottles can be customized with a Name. See your team's page for custom options.
What are my selection of wines?
- We make sure all of our wine is delicious - each variety is carefully selected and perfected.
Region: Central Coast California
Aging: 15 months in French and American Oak
Alcohol Content: 13.5%
Bubbly – California Sparkling White Wine
Bottled by Mano's Wine | Lodi, CA
Alcohol Content: 11.5%
Rosé - 2018 California Rosé
Alcohol Content: 12.5%