CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Mano's is seeking a full-time customer service associate to fulfill the following:
- Answering phone and directing callers to appropriate person within the company
- Handle customer service issues (assistance placing orders, answering questions regarding current orders, refunds, replacements etc) via phone and email
- Process online orders and call-in orders
- Must be able to multi-task and stay organized within those tasks.
- Must be personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- Willing to perform miscellaneous projects for various departments, persons, or groups within the company, when needed.
- Proficient with grammar and written communication
Culture and benefits:
- Health, dental, vision,
- 401k with employer match
- Team wine tastings and meals
- Games: play ping-pong or basketball and ride scooters through our new 70k sq. ft. building in the Kansas City Crossroads Arts District
- Exercise facilities
- Social events in-house and on the town
Mano’s is a fun, fast-paced company with opportunity to grow. We specialize in deep etched and hand-painted bottles of wine. Mano’s started as a corporate gifts company and quickly merged into the unique wine company we are today. With MLB™ licensing and a growing selection of collegiate teams, the design possibilities are endless. We also provide custom wine bottles for corporate clients, weddings, events, and more.
GRAPHIC DESIGN & MARKETING
Responsibilities: Custom wine bottles
- Manipulate or re-create customer artwork using Adobe Illustrator, so that wine bottles can be produced according to production requirements
- Mock up artwork on wine bottles for client review and approval
- Organize and set up files to production-ready specs
- Maintain detailed technical knowledge of Mano’s art and manufacturing capabilities in order to make the best artwork recommendations based on Mano’s etching or label requirements.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Director of Corporate Sales & Design Department.
- Work with the Corporate Sales Team to develop strategy and campaigns for Custom Corporate Wines
- Create unique and compelling marketing assets across a variety of channels as needed: Email, Social Media, Print Materials, etc.
- Implement best practices for design in digital & print assets
Skills And Experience Required
- Entry-level Experience
- Adobe Programs – Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience as a Graphic Artist
- Candidate should have the ability to work productively within a Macintosh and PC environment
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required. This implies good time management, planning/organization, and decision-making skills
- Individual must be able to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, maintaining flexibility, objectivity and a capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously